- How did VONCAP engage with you to understand the services provided?
We first identified VONCAP as a service which may be able to support our participants at a jobs fair held at the job centre in Bournemouth. They were promoting a 3 day employability course.
- VONCAP’s approach to integrate you into the supply chain/ create a process
VONCAP has always been efficient and proactive in communications.
- How does VONCAP continue to engage and maintain the relationship?
Regular communication by email and phone. We have been updated on VONCAP’S plans through COVID.
- How do the services we provide complement each other and serve the wider community?
VONCAP specialises in supporting individuals to get back to work, specifically the over 50’s. This compliments the BBO offering by offering a specialist bespoke provision which works towards one of our project results, employment.
- Your experience of working with VONCAP
Nigel and Juliet have always been committed, open, friendly and professional. Their courses have had excellent feedback.
- Any good practice you have seen
Despite the disruption with COVID, VONCAP committed to, and delivered an employability course. This course was originally supposed to be F2F, but was changed to remote delivery last minute.