UK employers are often interested in candidates who can demonstrate an understanding of the importance of interacting appropriately with customers, clients and colleagues. By studying our level 2 Information, Advice or Guidance (IAG) course, learners will gain an in-depth understanding of the key areas associated with providing effective IAG
* Information, advice or guidance in practice
* Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
* Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
* Information, advice or guidance in context
* Skills for advice providers
Learners will complete a series of assessment questions throughout the course with feedback from the tutor/assessor. There will be regular submission dates for work. This is done via a professional learning platform, and you complete it at a time that suits you, with the support of an online tutor.