Are you ready to respond in an emergency, and give your dog the first aid care the second they need it?
Take the steps you need and learn how to be a caninine first aid responder!
Our course teaches you what you need
Every second counts in an emergency!
How would you respond if your dog collapsed, in front of you?
Canine First Aid Level (VTQ)
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate, Approx 3 hrs of engaging videos, Video access for 8 months, Printable wall certificate.
- CPD time credit conformation, Includes manual & other downloads Evidence Based Training certificate
Who is the course for?
- Pet First Aid Student Manual V8.4A
- Animal PoisonLine Leaflet
- Animal Poisons Line Leaflet
- Animal Poisons Line Poster Image
- Animal Poisons Line sticker image
- Aqueos Dog Products range
- Collaclot™ leaflet
- Coronavirus COVID 19 Pre-Screen Student Evaluation Form
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) link to the NHS website
- Dog CPR Flowchart
- Nilaqua Hand Wash leaflet
- Pet CPR Flow Chart
- First Aid and Social Distancing poster
- Pet Emergency Contact Sheet and Care
- Pet First Aid Trained logo that you can add to your websites, social media and leaflets.
- Pet First Aid Dog Bodily Statistics – Handout
- Pet First Aid Handout – Normal Temperatures Pulse Rates and Respiration Rates
- Pet Vital Signs Handout
- STAT Tourniquet leaflet – for humans and pets
- Vestibular Syndrome in Dogs and Cats Fact Sheet